Renaissance Revival Reveler

This is an up-beat blog that rejoices in the creativity God gifts us to lift our neighbor and glorify Him. Travels, home decor, gardening, the pallet for many interests.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mini Two Series

Finally after four weeks, I laid King Solomon to rest. It was a fascinating sermon series to research - but it was time to move on. One of the members of my Worship Team in Odebolt mentioned how much she liked the hymn I Surrender All, and could we possibly sing it. We had that month's themes pretty sown up, but I promised that this month, I would design a service around that hymn: Surrender. Well, it mushroomed (as sermons often do) into two sermons. The first was indeed Surrender. You'll have to wait until next week for the second. To read Surrender, click on the white flag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home